Friday, February 19, 2010

 

Liar Liar

John 3:21 He who practices the truth. hmmm a truth practitioner.

I'm not sure how possible that is. I think of "Liar Liar" and the scene where he goes into the corporate meeting and tells the truth about everyone. That's so possible. I mean, we're always holding our tongue, aren't we? So is it like: how offensive can you be?

Maybe that's not what a truth practitioner is. The only cross-reference is IJn1:6. Walking in the darkness/walking in the light = not practicing the truth / practicing the truth. Walking in the light = practicing the truth?

Maybe practicing the truth has more to do with the truth about me - the hardest truth to face. Or for that matter, the hardest truth to uncover.

Walking in the light / truth about me - what's that like?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]