Tuesday, March 22, 2011

 

And He delivers him out of them all

God is a God of rescue, of deliverance, of redemption. Ps 50:14,15 "offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving ... call upon Me in the day of trouble. I shall rescue you and you shall honor me." And again in Ps 34:19 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, and He delivers him out of them all."

Such an amazing thing - that God would deliver us out of all affliction. For every affliction there is a deliverance, a rescue, a redemption - that we may honor Him!

No wonder we may offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving - He has done so much for us! I need to think back on my afflictions and how God has rescued me, as an encouragement to trust Him more.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]